Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project Life: Week Five & Kid's Crafts

Project Life: Week Five - left side of layout


Project Life: Week Five - right side of layout

Paige working on a valentine for me!



Today, while Ben was having a long nap, Paige and I did some crafts. I think we spent about two hours crafting! It's so nice to have a daughter that enjoys arts & crafts. I think she is a future scrapbooker! Above, are some pics of today's projects. Paige is very proud of this dinosaur 3D picture that is made from foam. We also made a bunch of stick puppets and Paige made me a valentine (she's holding it up in the first picture). She told me that she wanted to put lots of hearts on it because she loves me so much! :)
I also completed my week five layouts for Project Life. I'm really enjoying this project! It's very easy to keep up with. I print my photos out once a week and then it only takes about 15 minutes to put them in the album and write a bit of journaling for each photo. It's actually much easier to keep up with than I thought it would be.




3 comments:

  1. Too sweet!!! I love doing crafts with my daughter!! Its so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way your Project Life is coming together! Very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you would like me to add you to the thread and your blog I will. :)
    Cute valentine Paige made for you

    ReplyDelete