Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cricut Cake On Its Way!

So.... I finally ordered the Cricut Cake yesterday!  I have been thinking about purchasing one for a long time, but wasn't sure, but the more I look at all the creations you can make with it, the more I wanted one, and now one is on its way!  I ordered the bundle through the Shopping Channel which comes with the cartridges Cake Basics and Elegant Cakes and some other bonuses including three packages of Wilton fondant.  I'm so excited for it to arrive!

Today, there was more exciting announced about the Cricut Cake.  There is a new Martha Stewart edition coming out, but it looks like it will just be available through the Home Shopping Network.  I'm not so interested in the machine (it's white, so I think it looks more like the Cricut Expression), but the new Martha Stewart cartridges look awesome!  Here are some pictures (posted on Cricut Cake Facebook site) of cakes, cookies and cupcakes that were created with the new cartridges.  Don't they look amazing?!



No comments:

Post a Comment