Sunday, October 31, 2010

Join me for a Scrapbooking Cruise - February 2012

I am arranging a scrapbooking cruise for February 2012.  I know it seems quite far off, but it requires quite a bit of planning and it will also give everyone who's interested in going lots of time to save.  It will be a 7 day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale with at least 2 days at sea for some crop time.  The cruise line will be Princess.  If you are interested, please e-mail me at ckoch@cruiseshipcenters.com and I will send you more information such as dates, prices, etc. once I have more details.  
Non-scrapbookers will also be welcome, for those of you that would like to bring a spouse, family members or friends.  There will be plenty to do for both scrapbookers and non-scrapbookers and we will be visiting some amazing ports of call as well!  








No comments:

Post a Comment