Thursday, April 16, 2009

Carrot Easter Goodie Boxes


I made these 'carrots' for my parents for Easter and stuffed them with some jelly beans and cream eggs.  I got the idea from someone who had posted a similar project on the Cricut mb.  Mine aren't as fancy, but I think they still look like carrots!  I used the Cricut cartridge 'Tags, Bags & More" to create these carrots.   They were cut with the cake box with a window design.  I wasn't sure what size to cut them at so I ended up using the 'fit to page' feature which turned out to be a great size for these treat boxes.  They were a little a tricky to put together at first, but this was the first time I had used this cartridge, so I think that's part of the reason why it took me a while to figure out how to fold them together!  Anyway, my parents seemed to like them!


3 comments: