Friday, May 29, 2009

My All-Day Crop Creations











Last Saturday, I attended my first all-day crop, which my neighbour, a Creative Memories consultant, hosted.  It was awesome!  I had never done so much scrapbooking in one day!  I will definitely be attending more!  I completed 18 layouts plus an altered composition book.  The only problem was that I didn't bring enough photos to scrap!  I never though I would get so much done, so I just wasn't prepared enough and I ended up making a lot of pages that I will have to add the photos to later.  
I must say, I really like Creative Memories products a lot more than I did in the past.  The patterned papers they have no are so nice!  I picked up a couple paper packs, the curvy paper cutter, some cute paper flowers, and I pre-ordered a really nice flower punch.  
Here are some of the layouts I created at the crop.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - your pages look awesome! I thought the paper looked familiar! :-) CM does have some very nice patterned paper - they are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Lo's are great...I also love that Scrapbook room and i am really loving your Blog.....Beautiful......You have been awarded....Go over to my blog and pick up the award.....

    ReplyDelete