Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ready to Scrap!!





My new scrap room is finally ready!!  Well... there are still a few finishing touches that need to be done like the trim around the window, baseboards, and some paint touch ups, but it is finally ready to use!  I am going to be scrapping in my new room for the first time this morning!  I don't have all of my supplies moved in yet, but of course my Cricut is in there already.  I will post more pics once I have everything organized, but here are a few for now...

10 comments:

  1. Wow your room is FANTASTIC! Have fun in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love you room --- Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! Congrats, I can relate to nowhere to scrap. I have to leave my house to scrap. LOL...though I'm trying to win a storage desk. The desk is at this site along with many other amazing products:
    CLICK HERE If you'd like to see the card I entered it's here: CLICK HERE Or at my blog: myblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! Great Room!!! Have lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness i am so jealous lol. That is a great room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the nice comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your room is beautiful. Enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am definately going to go visit you this Summer and scrap in that beautiful room! It looks amazing!

    Chantal

    ReplyDelete