Sunday, August 23, 2009

Halloween Digital Layouts

Paige deciding what character to choose for her pumpkin (she chose Uniqua from the Backyardigans).


Trick or Treat!!

Since the fall is fast approaching, and Halloween will be here before you know it, I thought I would share some Halloween digital layouts that I completed last year. These pictures were from my daughter Paige's second Halloween. I prefer traditional scrapbooking, but I do like to make digital layouts sometimes too since it is so much faster, and I don't always have the time for traditional scrapbooking.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts and Paige looks so cute in her costume! Which software did you use to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chantal! I used TLC's program LifeTimez for these layouts.
    I'm very excited because soon CTMH is coming out with a digital scrapbook program too called Studio J. I can't wait to try it out! Sometimes digital is nice when you don't have the time to scrapbook all your pictures the traditional way. :)

    ReplyDelete