Monday, August 3, 2009

Acer Netbook with Cricut Design Studio SOLD!!





Since I have the Gypsy on preorder, I have decided to sell my netbook which has Cricut Design Studio loaded on it. This is an Acer Aspire One netbook (dark blue colour) with Windows XP Home. This netbook has barely been used and is in excellent condition. The screen is an 8.9" CrystalBrite LCD, RAM is 1GB, Storage is 16GB. I will be leaving Cricut Design Studio on the computer. I am also including a mouse that I purchased separately. I have the original box, user guide, etc. and even the original receipt which I will also include as the netbook is still under warranty. There was a one-year limited warranty included and I purchased this on December 26, 2008 (boxing day sale for $299 plus tax). I will sell for $175 shipping & insurance included, to anywhere within Canada and the continental U.S. I am also posting this under 'Product Reviews & Deals' on the Cricut messageboard. I will take paypal only for payment. I am a regular e-bay user and have a 100% feedback rating with over 200 transactions (ebay user name is quantisigel). Please contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment