Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dinosaur Tracks



Wow!! Am I ever behind in posting! I just noticed that I haven't posted anything on my blog in close to a month. This also reflects on the fact that I'm also behind in my scrapbooking and Project Life. I just finished a Project Life layout last night, but I'm still behind a couple weeks and am hoping to get caught up soon!
It has been a busy weekend! Today, I went across the border to Port Huron in search of the Dinosaur Tracks Cricut cartridge. I couldn't find it at my local scrapbook stores, so thought I would try the states. Another Cricut mb member suggested Meijers and sure enough, that's where I got it! I was so happy because it was the last one on the shelf and it was $59 which I think is a pretty good price, considering Cricut carts are on sale at my local Michaels store for $69 right now! I'm going to have to shop in the states more often!
I was so excited to get this cart because my daughter, Paige would like to have a dinosaur-themed birthday party so I thought this would be great for making party decorations. I think I will also be making birthday invitations using the card feature of this cartridge. I can't wait to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment