Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Paint Can Swap




Here is the awesome paint can I received from my partner, Arlene in the Cricut Easter Paint Can Swap that I hosted. I think Arlene and I have the same taste because I decorated her paint can quite similar!! I love it! This paint can is so beautiful! I love the chocolate bunny and the Happy Easter lettering and the beautiful patterned paper and ribbons she used.
It was also full of awesome goodies such as some Cuttlebug embossing folders, my favourite adhesive, stickles, some adorable princess brads, Thickers and more! Thank you so much Arlene! What a fun swap! I hope Arlene likes the paint can I made her as much as I like the one she made me!

2 comments:

  1. She did a great job! Look at all those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike. They both turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete