Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Pics of Scrapbook Room

I thought I'd post some pictures of my scrapbook room since I've moved things around a bit. :)

Cricut cutting area


main workspace

Making Memories Embellishment Center

punch storage racks

Cricut cartridge storage (underneath are Stickles stored on tool racks)

Idea books and magazines

more storage in the island (mostly alphabets, stickers, chipboard, ribbon in here)

This is where I store completed layouts that haven't made it into an album yet and various Cricut cuts, finished cards, etc.  

3 comments:

  1. Very nice...love the space you have!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice...love your space. Wish mine was that organized and big. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar
    one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?

    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    Have a look at my homepage ... bmi chart

    ReplyDelete