Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration - Final Day!

Well, I am back in the scrapbooking/stamping biz!  I decided to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!  I've always loved Stampin' Ups products and it was the right time to join with the Sale-a-bration promotion going on.  
If anyone is interested in becoming a demonstrator, today is the last day for the promo!  New demonstrators receive 15% off the starter kit (standard or digital+), plus a special Sale-A-Bration bonus bundle valued up to $60!
There are also great deals for customers!  You will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $60 you spend (before tax and shipping).  
For more information, please visit my Stampin' Up website.  
Also, I am very excited to announce that I am back in the Cricut Circle!  I had been a member when it first started, but my membership expired and I didn't renew until yesterday.  This time I signed up for the year.  There have been a lot of improvements with the Circle since it started.  There is now an awesome blog with lots of ideas, contests and challenges, the Cricut Circle magazine has really improved and is packed with ideas, and the message board is just awesome!  Plus, I'm really looking forward to receiving the Circle cartridges again. :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment