Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Scrapbook Room Pics

My new Making Memories Embellishment Centre

Punch storage, rods from Ikea

My new Coke fridge!


My scrapbook room


There have been a few changes to my scrapbook room, so I thought I'd take some new pics! My husband gave me a Making Memories Embellishment Centre for Christmas, and we finally put it up tonight. I love it!
I also added some rods from Ikea to store some of my punches on. I saw that quite a few people on the Cricut mb store punches this way, and I really liked the idea so I picked up a few rods for my own punches.
The Coke fridge is a brand new edition that came from friends of ours. They were selling it because they didn't have a use for it and I thought it would be the perfect addition to my scrap room! Now I won't have to run upstairs for a drink when I'm all absorbed in my scrapbooking! LOL!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy WOW!!! I have scraproom envy!!!!
    love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love it!! Where did you get the coke fridge I have to get one of those for my son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my basement look like this. I love your scrap room. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete