Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Setting up Project Life Album


For those who are starting Project Life, I just wanted to share a link to a video that Tammy Morales of Scrapbooker's Inner Circle created. She demonstrates how to get started setting up your album which is very helpful when you first receive your kit and wonder where to start. Click here to check out her video.
If you'd like more information about Project Life, visit Becky Higgin's Project Life website. I just received my Project Life kit today and can't wait to get started! I'm going to set up my album in a Sunday - Saturday format, starting with January 3rd. I'll post some pics once I get started.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Christina for the kind words. Becky Higgins' Project Life kit is soooo perfect for 2010. I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH for you on getting your Project life kit. Have fun with it this yr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I linked up to your from Scrapbookers InnerCircle, I'm just getting my Project Life together to. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete