Saturday, April 9, 2011

Busy, Busy Day (and some great scrapbooking deals too!!)

Today was a super busy day!  It was party day for my daughter Paige's 5th birthday and this is the first year that we have had a kid's party and invited a bunch of her friends from school.  It was a lot of fun, but exhausting!  We had the whole Spongebob Squarepants theme (Paige's favourite) we made Spongebob-themed crafts, played a Spongebob-themed game, and had a Spongebob cake! 

Before all the festivities, my friend Lisa and I rushed out of town to go to the annual scrapbooking garage sale at one of our local scrapbooking stores.  It was awesome!  I had never been first thing in the morning before and I couldn't believe how packed it was!  Apparently, people started lining up outside an hour before the store even opened!  There were 100 boxes of all sorts of scrapbooking supplies to go through, and I didn't get through them all with the crowds, so I may have to stop by again tomorrow (the second day of the sale tends to be not as busy).  Anyway, I wanted to share some pics of the goodies I picked up.  I got tons of paper, some embellishments, and one of my favourite finds was a brand new Cricut messenger bag for $20!  In the end, I spend $71 and think I got an awful lot of stuff for that price!  So much fun!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment