Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spongebob Squarepants Character Cuts with Cricut Imagine

Tonight, my mom came over to help me assemble these Spongebob Squarepants characters!  I cut each of them with my Imagine and used RGB codes to get the exact colours of each character.  I love how much easier this is than searching through all my scrap papers to find similar colours!  I love the way these turned out!  I will be using them for decorations for my daughter's birthday party.  They will likely all go into a birthday centrepiece, so I will post again with the completed project once finished.


1 comment:

  1. I love watching SpongeBob Square Pants on Nickelodeon with my daughter. It's a good thing I subscribe to DISH Network so now we can always use DISH Online to keep up with the latest episodes. As a DISH employee I can even tell you that DISH Online even allows you to watch live TV content. Go to www.dishonline.com.

    ReplyDelete