Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Treats & Blog Announcement

So... who got up super early to watch the Royal Wedding?  I was up at 5:20 this morning (I had to leave early to drive my dad to the airport before heading to work) so I enjoyed watching Kate arrive at Westminster Abbey and watched about half of the ceremony.  It was a beautiful wedding and Kate and William look like such a cute, happy couple! 

To celebrate the wedding at work, my supervisor thought it would be fun to have 'high tea'.  She made these delicious brownies with chocolate drizzled strawberries on top and I made the little crown decorations.  I used my Cricut Imagine and the Best Friends cartridge for the little crowns.  I added some stickles to give the crowns a little bling! 



If the wedding weren't exciting enough, I am excited to announce that I am having a total blog overhaul!  Madeline from The Shabby Vanity is designing me a new blog!!  I have just started working with her and I will be very excited to share my new blog with you all once it's complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment