Friday, July 17, 2009

Copic Card Class





Tonight I went to my first Copics class at my local scrapbook store. The focus of the class was on colouring in stamped images with Copic markers. I didn't learn too many new techniques, but I did learn about drawing around the outside of your stamped image to make your image 'pop'. I did this on the bookworm bookmark. Of course I also ended up buying more Copics! I am just loving these markers!! All of the cards we completed tonight were made with High Hopes stamps. Their images are just adorable! Here are three of the cards I finished. I have one more that still needs to be completed. I didn't find there was quite enough time to finish all cards in the class. I would go to another class though.... the cute card ideas make the classes totally worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment