Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scuba Diver Birthday Card - Life Is A Beach


I made this scuba diver birthday card for my dh's birthday. I am giving him scuba lessons for his birthday, so I thought this card would be perfect! I used the Life Is A Beach Cricut cartridge and used the square card feature to cut this card. I cut the card at 5 1/2 but I think it would have looked better if I had cut at 5 (I think it would have matched up better with the layers that I cut at 3 1/2). I also used K&Co paper ribbon for the shell border at the bottom of the card and the Happy Birthday stamp is from CTMH's Fringed Phrases set. I added some stickles to give a little bling to the bubbles. This is the first time I used the Life Is A Beach cartridge. There are some really cute images on this cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment