Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Cards Made with Copics



I just coloured my first two stamped images with Copic markers. I just picked up my first set of Copics yesterday and so far, I love them! I'm not very good with them yet though. I have been colouring out of the lines a lot!! I tried to do some shading on the one image, but it didn't go so well! Oh well, I guess I'll learn. I am actually going to take a Copics class this Thursday, so I'm looking forward to it, and hopefully I'll learn some techniques that will make my images look a lot better. Both of these cards were made from kits from my favourite scrapbook store, Scrapping Great Deals. Both stamps are CC Designs.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with the colouring, aren;t they gorgeous to work with? 2 fab cards.
    hugs
    enfys

    ReplyDelete